Nine Thoughts in SF
1. The fog is like a deity here, and his name is Karl.
2. It is possible to spend 9-dollars on a 12oz glass of juice in this city.
3. There is at least one man-bun, one beard, and one tech company t-shirt per block.
4. Every conversation must include either “big data,” “automation,” and/or “internet of things,” while within the city limits. It's that or "bouldering" and "hooping."
5. I've never been so tempted to wear mittens and a winter jacket on a sunny 60-degree day.
6. This city smells fresh, and hardly like a city at all. Pigeons still smell like pigeons though.
7. Never call it, "San Fran." Only SF or San Francisco is acceptable.
8. Two days here and I already feel peer pressure to have a startup idea.
9. I don't know if it's the breeze or the buzz, but in San Francisco it feels like anything is possible.